Python can be used in embedded, small or minimal hardware devices. Python is being used in Device interfacing, Robotics, Raspberry Pi, Arduino. It is used for Automating build systems and automating tests.
Libraries for programming with hardware.
- ino - Command line toolkit for working with Arduino.
- Pyro - Python Robotics.
- PyUserInput - A module for cross-platform control of the mouse and keyboard.
- scapy - A brilliant packet manipulation library.
- wifi - A Python library and command line tool for working with WiFi on Linux.
- Pingo - Pingo provides a uniform API to program devices like the Raspberry Pi, pcDuino, Intel Galileo, etc.
The following people helped in creating the above content.